Fitbits Australia Organic Broken Cell Chlorella
Pure Organic Chlorella is Free of herbicides, pesticides & fertilisers and contains Chlorophyll, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, amino acids, enzymes & essential fatty acids.
Chlorella is one of nature’s most complete foods enriched with Iron, Potassium, Magnesium, Sodium, Phosphorus, Calcium, as well as vitamins & phytonutrients.
It is rich in protein, vitamin B12, beta carotene, vitamins, minerals and all the essential amino acids.
Chlorella is grown in an environment that prohibits other toxic algae.
It is a rich natural source of vegetable protein – approx. 63 to 68%.
Chlorella is suitable for vegetarians and Vegans and is Yeast, Starch & Gluten Free.
INGREDIENTS: 100% pure organically grown Chlorella Vulgaris.
Serving Suggestion: 2.5 grams to 10gm (½ to 2 teaspoons) mixed with your favourite fruit or vegetable juice. Can also be sprinkled on food or added into smoothies.
Please register for an account to get your referral link.
FORMULATED SUPPLEMENTARY SPORTS FOOD
This product is not a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and appropriate physical training or exercise program.
NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN UNDER 15 YEARS OF AGE OR PREGNANT WOMEN: SHOULD ONLY BE USED UNDER MEDICAL OR DIETETIC SUPERVISION
NO THERAPEUTIC CLAIMS
Fitbits makes no ‘therapeutic claims’. Therapeutic is defined by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as:
1. Preventing, diagnosing, curing or alleviating a disease, ailment, defect or injury in persons or animals; or<br>
2. Influencing, inhibiting or modifying a physiological process in persons or animals; or
3. Testing the susceptibility of persons or animals to a disease or ailment; or
4. Influencing, controlling or preventing conception in persons; or
5. Testing for pregnancy in persons; or
6. The replacement or modification of parts of the anatomy in persons or animals.