Why Do People Use Creatine Monohydrate ?
- Creatine Monohydrate provides increased strength, stamina, intensity & muscle size.
- Naturally stored body creatine provides only a few seconds of energy produced by phosphate.
- Creatine is synthesized naturally in the body mainly within the liver & found mostly in red meat & fish.
- Creatine Monohdrate improves exercise stamina by allowing muscles to perform harder for longer periods of time.
- It can also increase nitrogen retention in the body and increase the body’s Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR).
- Creatine is stored as phosphocreatine in muscle a precursor to muscle growth.
- Supplemental Creatine Monohydrate improves athletic performance by delaying the onset of fatigue during intensive exercise
and accelerating recovery time after intensive exercise.
- Simply put it allows you to push heavier for longer and recover faster to grow lean muscle.
What is the recommended Creatine Mono protocol?
|Creatine (Loading for 5-7 days)||0.3||g/kg/day|
Adapted from source: RB Kreider – Sports Applications of Creatine “Essentials of Sports Nutrition & Supplements” ISSN International Society Of Sports Nutrition.
For example 100 kg person should take 100x 0.3 g per day = 30 g per day for 5-7 days straight. Preferably in 6 x 5g doses.
Then for maintenance the same 100kg person would take 6g per day, suggest 3g in the morning and 3g at night.
How should I take Creatine Mono ?
Add Fitbits creatine to your favourite protein shake to create your personal muscle building beverage.
We recommend you take your morning dose with a WPI shake within 30 minutes of waking up or 30 minutes post workout and a Whey 50/50 blend shake before bedtime for those looking to build muscle size.
Why Should I buy Creatine Monohydrate from FitBits?
- Ours is a high purity micronised supplemental form of Creatine.
- It’s 100% pure with no fillers to reduce the cost and up the hype.
- It is easily absorbed through the intestines into the bloodstream with a around 90% absorption rate.
- We provide quality products without the BS marketing hype 🙂
- All our aminos are vegan so you aren’t chowing down on duck feathers or even human hair.